Thursday, May 24, 2012

What is Atma?



 Courtesy: http://www.hinduwebsite.com/video.asp?v=i3dlZNGVhHo

 Sai Inspires....


The body is subject to destruction, sooner or later. Everyone is aware of this. Yet everyone is apprehensive of death; no one is eager to face the last moment. All that is born has to die someday - death is inevitable and unavoidable! To unlock the key to this paradoxical experience, ask thus: What is it that meets with death? What is it that leaves and what is it that remains? The answer: it is the body that dies and falls. What does not perish is the Atma. You delude yourselves into thinking that it is the Atma or "you" that dies; that is incorrect. The Atma(Self) has nothing to do with death or birth. It is eternal, true and pure. Realize and remember that you are the eternal, true and pure Atma - you are not the body.
- Geetha Vahini, Chap 

1 comment:

  1. Of course none of us can go back to guide our younger selves, and I was destined to learn the way I did so I know what I do now. It is my heart-felt intention that you may learn from my 'mis-takes' and experiences to enjoy each moment along your unique journey as you open new doors to a more magical existence. I honor and respect you deeply - whoever you are and wherever you are.

    ReplyDelete