Thursday, November 23, 2017

Bagawan Sai speaks...2017



Embodiments of the Divine Self! You are celebrating today as the Birthday of Swami, and deriving divine bliss (ananda) through various programs carried on with enthusiasm; but in fact, I have no wish to consider this as a special day! Such desire, does not exist in Me at any time, in this or any other sojourn. I need nothing, however great or small, in this Universe! I have come with one purpose: To reveal to everyone of you the mystery of your reality and the goal of your life! What you should place before Me as offering is Pure Love from within. When you offer Me that, I derive Ananda! From today, spend your days and years in activities that help and care for those who are in dire need, and make this human existence of yours worthwhile and fruitful. Conduct yourself appropriately and realise the goal of your life. My blessings to you! [Divine Discourse, Nov 23, 1974]
-BABA


No comments:

Post a Comment